Who is Jesus
Jesus is both God and man.
- "He is the image of the invisible God" (Colossians 1:15).
- "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).
- "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in
Why Jesus Christ?
It is only through Jesus Christ
that we can have a relationship with God.
In John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one
comes to the Father except through Me."
Why Did Jesus Christ Have to
Jesus died to pay the penalty
for our sins, so we might be forgiven.
- "For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the
unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but
made alive by the Spirit" (1 Peter 3:18).
Why Did Jesus Christ Rise From the
Jesus Christ rose from the
dead to prove He could give us eternal life.
- "Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures ... He
was buried . . . He was raised on the third day according to the
Scriptures ... He appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at
the same time ..." (1 Corinthians 15:3-6).